Two-Piece Drainable Pouch
Softima® 3S is a 2-piece range with a guided mechanical coupling system for an easy positioning of the stoma bag onto the base plate. Its ergonomically shaped drainable bags have an integrated Roll'up soft clamp. They are available in two different sizes, midi and maxi.
Intuitive and secure closing system:
- Outlet with integrated self-gripping soft clamp
- 7 cm wide outlet opening
- The edges are softened to increase the wearing comfort once the Roll'up outlet is closed
- Once folded and closed, the drainable bag has a shape as compact as of a colostomy bag.
High performance protected filter (HP):
- Improved deodorization capacity through its high-tech breathable membrane
- Leak-proof and permeable to gases
Colors and capacity (volume as per ISO 8670-2):
- Ø45 mm: capacity of +/- 650 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø55 mm: capacity of +/- 635 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø65 mm: capacity of +/- 615 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø45 mm: capacity of +/- 805 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø55 mm: capacity of +/- 785 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø65 mm: capacity of +/- 755 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø80 mm: capacity of +/- 715 ml, beige and transparent
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
- To be used with the Softima® 3S base plate corresponding to the chosen diameter of the bag
- Box of 30 bags
Softima® 3S stand for Simple, Soft and Secure:
- Simple coupling system that intuitively guides you through the attachment process so that only a minimum of patient education is required. Depending on which of the three slots you choose a multiple bag orientation is possible to adapt the bag positioning to your body contours.
- Soft coupling system with a floating flange that requires a minimum of pressure on the abdomen to prevent discomfort during application. The coupling system remains flexible when the wafer and bag are coupled together.
- Secure coupling system for three reasons: Enhanced leak-proof thanks to the close fitting of the bag on the wafer, increased security through the click when wafer and bag are well locked together and finally even more fixation with the possibility to use a belt attached to one of the three hooks on the bag.