Male Intermittent Catheter Set
Actreen® Hi-Lite Set with Nelaton tip is a single-use, ready to use set for intermittent catheterization. The set includes a catheter and urine collecting bag with anti-reflux valve.
- 37 cm long sterile catheter with straight Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- The Actreen® Hi-Lite Set hydrophilic lubricant is proven to keep the catheter fully lubricated from the initial opening up to 60 minutes.*)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in CH10 - CH18
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- Bag with anti-reflux valve and 1L urine capacity
- Easy to empty bag
- The set is foldable for further discretion (except CH18)
- A pocket sized pouch is included in each box to carry patient's daily catheter requirements.
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
*) Report n° 7.5.AC.059.2 For safety and hygienic reasons, we advise you to use the product in the shortest possible time after opening.