Softima® 3S is a 2-piece range with a guided mechanical coupling system for an easy positioning of the stoma bag onto the base plate. Softima® 3S convex base plates are designed for flush or slightly retracted stomas to be used with the Softima® 3S closed, drainable or urostomy bags.
- Full skin protector layer
- Gentle convexity of 6 mm, designed to provide a sufficient level of pressure, evenly spread out on the peristomal area
- Mechanical flexible coupling ring with guiding system allowing three different bag positions
- Slots for belt fixation, three different positions available
- Available in:
- Ø45 mm: cut-to-fit Ø15-26 mm
- Ø55 mm: cut-to-fit Ø15-36 mm
- Ø65 mm: cut-to-fit Ø15-46 mm
- Supplied in boxes of 5 base plates
Softima® 3S stand for Simple, Soft and Secure:
- Simple coupling system that intuitively guides you through the attachment process so that only a minimum of patient education is required. Depending on which of the three slots you choose a multiple bag orientation is possible to adapt the bag positioning to your body contours.
- Soft coupling system with a floating flange that requires a minimum of pressure on the abdomen to prevent discomfort during application. The coupling system remains flexible when the wafer and bag are coupled together.
- Secure coupling system for three reasons: Enhanced leak-proof thanks to the close fitting of the bag on the wafer, increased security through the click when wafer and bag are well locked together and finally even more fixation with the possibility to use a belt attached to one of the three hooks on the bag.
Range of Application
Colostomy, Ileostomy, Urostomy